Old 18-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Shiva

Default Miracle Roses

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:36:30 -0700, "Dustin Albright"
wrote:

Hi All,

Just thought I'd pass along a recent success. I moved to a new home last
September and had to transport my 15 rose bushes in temporary containers.
Unfortunately due to a whole lot of busy-ness over the winter, spring, and
summer, they were only planted in their new beds a month ago. They actually
lived in the containers through most of a growing season. I know that is a
bad deal for them but I can't believe how hardy they are.

Welcome, Dustin! Now please tell us what varieties these roses are
that did so well! TIA