Old 18-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Bringing seeds from India

In article ,
"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" writes:

| Do they grow sweet potatoes over there please? I am getting fed up eating
| tasteless English Potatoes.
|
| "Philip" wrote in message
| Yeah one big problem is if you get caught. You will probably get charged
| under the Anti Terrorism legislation.
|
| After you have been found guilty by the customs guy, you will probably be
| deported to Guantanamo Bay. But thats OK because there are a few people
| there so you wont be too lonely.
|
| "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" wrote in
| message ...
|
| I wonder if some one could tell me of any problem in bringing seeds from
| India for planting.

Do you mean India or Guantanamo Bay? Do you see why top posting is
a bad idea?

If you are in a position to grow them, there are some much better
tasting varieties. If you have to buy them, go for King Edwards,
which are perhaps the most easily available potato that tastes of
something.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.