Old 18-09-2003, 12:22 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Power saws and cuttoing back Leyllandi

The message

Bluntly, you are being extremely foolish even to consider such a
solution. If you aren't up to using a bow saw, you aren't up to
using a power saw safely. I am a mere 55, though not in brilliant
physical shape, but I gave up my power hedge clippers some time
ago in favour of hand shears on the grounds that I couldn't handle
the former safely. And power saws are MUCH more dangerous.

Cooo! At 63 I still use a 36" Pioneer chainsaw when the ickle Stihl
won't reach!

--
Rusty Hinge
No m'lud, it wasn't a sneg. My joints creak.