Old 18-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Question to fellow Potters

Jay,

High fired stoneware is generally safe in freezing weather.

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)