Old 18-09-2003, 03:32 PM
fantayzya

Default Help debug my site (if you like!)

Hi Daniel!

Just did a little look see and while I didn't proof read or anything beyond
a quick scan I found nothing in regard to links that didn't work just dandy
for me, including the 'back to top' links and such.

You have some gorgeous roses! and your site looks very informative in a more
personalized way, and while it gives great information, it's not over a
newbie's head either. Looks great!

Plus, I want your background for wallpaper in my bedroom!

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...
People, I have just done a revamp of my rose site. Playing with
framesets and targeted links has given me a headache. It seems to check
out OK for me under both Netscape and IE, but I'm using a Mac.

Would someone using a PC be kind enough to test the site for a few
minutes and report back any nasties? The link is:

http://members.optushome.com.au/djhanna/

Thanks in advance
Daniel