Old 18-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Ron Clark

Default Power saws and cuttoing back Leyllandi

On 18 Sep 2003 14:20:53 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

The reason that I stopped using a hedge trimmer was that my hands
and arms got tired, and it slipped from my grip a few times. I
was able to jump clear (my reactions are still good), but felt
that it was too risky to carry on. Your remark about using a
bow saw causing strain makes me think you are not so different.

I use a hedge trimmer and it would be difficult to cut your leg
accidentally by dropping the tool, It requires switching on with a
slide and then the use of separate triggers for both hands, If it
fell from your hands or even if it slipped out of one hand it powers
off. Any reputable hedge trimmer should stop its reciprocating action
immediately as an essential safety feature if it switches off..

--
®óñ© © ²°°³