Old 18-09-2003, 05:32 PM
enoughluncheonmeat!

Default Roundup Unready

Aw hell, Tom, we both should know better than to waste time on these morons.
Black helicopters indeed...
Back to gardening related topics! Being a prowd Canuckistani and as it's
legal and all that, I'm going to perform a marriage ceremony for 2 gay
clones in a special made hoophouse. No, really! Bwaaaaaaahaaaa!

--
msn messenger: Hortus Plasticus )
Outgoing email checked by Norton AV
"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:15:32 GMT, "David J Bockman"
wrote:

I was hoping you could have also made reference to black helicopters as
well.. it's the only thing that's missing from your rant...

Dave

Poor naive David uses poisoned wood in gardens and greenhouses and
now considers black helicopters paranoia! You've got it reversed as
usual.