Old 18-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Warren

Default Composting Office Paper

Phaedrine Stonebridge wrote:

Wow that was a lot of information and I really appreciate your time.

So
you are saying that, independent of the ink, it is just not a good

idea
to be using either laser or injet rejects in the compost because of

the
bleach residue?

Neither concerns *me*. But it seems to me that people who get worried
about these kinds of insignificant things are missing something even
bigger in their quest to micromanage what goes into their pile. Like I
said, the printing on a typical piece of paper is only on about 5% of
it's surface area, yet discussion always seems to focus on that, and
never gets around to discussing what's in the paper itself.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: