Old 18-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Ron Clark

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:36:07 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

"Ron Clark" wrote
(J C-W) wrote:

Hi,

I've just put up plans on a site for a low budget external

pre-filter for
small to medium ponds, particularly aimed at amateur or novice pond

owners
in the UK, although the principles are generally applicable

anywhere.
Find it at
http://www.collinswebb.plus.com/otherstuff/
Constructive comments gratefully received.

This group is not a commercial billboard.
®óñ© © ²°°³

I'll think you'll see that's it's actually plans for a cheap DIY pond
filter system...........:~)
Jenny

I think you'll find that it's technically known as SPAM and
unacceptable on usenet

--
®óñ© © ²°°³