Old 18-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Josh

Default First time ponder, any thoughts for this design?

Hello, I am planning to buld my first pond.

9'x14' and 2' deep with a 15 foot waterfall/stream running down to it.
You can get a pretty good idea for my design so far from here

http://www.woosworld.net/pond/

I am planning to put my bottom drain to my skimmer (homemade) and
gravity feed the water from the bottom drain to the skimmer and from
there to the pump, where it will be pumped up the hill to the top of
the waterfall..

Any thoughts?

I may need more filters someday, and I am also concerned that my pump
may not put enough water over the falls to make it look quite right -
it's a Supreme 3600 rated for a bit over 2200GPH at the head height I
am going to need from it.

Thanks

Josh