Old 18-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Dave Rut

Default ID of neighbor's bush

That sure looks like Sweet Autumn Clematis (Clematis paniculata). I have
this in full bloom on my chain link fence right now. Yes, the bees and
insects love it. I am hoping to one day have it cover all of my fence.

"DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
A neighbor asked if I knew what this was. It covers 20+ feet of his
chain link fences, but he didn't plant it. Somebody thought it was
honeysuckle(by smell I think), but I only found yellow-flowered
honeysuckles online. Bees and insects love it.

http://members.aol.com/DigitalVinyl66/NeighborsBush.jpg

Thanks.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener