Old 18-09-2003, 11:18 PM

Default My dream

My dreams tend to be rather practical (sometimes to my annoyance!)
I usually review something happening in my life, for better or worse.

Last night's garden dream was so neat, I hope it is a prediction, or
foreshadowing.

About a week ago, I transplanted a mature Blue Hibiscus, and was
distressed that it didn't "take", since I usually have good luck
transplanting. I hovered over it for a week, but no luck. When I
went to buy a new one, and told the nursery guy about my mishap, he
asked if I had pruned it back. Oy! I had forgotten the obvious!
I rushed home and pruned it appropriately.

Then went to sleep and dreamed that it was putting out BIG green
leaves , more like a Bird of Paradise (Strelizia) than the tiny,
serrated leaves of a Blue Hibiscus. Which is interesting, because I
just had a very old and well-established Bird of Paradise pulled
out of that site! Maybe a *crie de coeur* from the BP remnants
filling the yard waste barrel in the alley....

Whatever. I hope it's a good sign!

--

Persephone