Old 19-09-2003, 02:03 AM
animaux

Default ID of neighbor's bush

Looks like Clematis terniflora aka or used to be known as Clematis paniculata.
Commonly known as sweet autumn clematis. Mine bloomed all spring, summer, and
now into fall. A very unusual year.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:02:09 GMT, DigitalVinyl opined:

A neighbor asked if I knew what this was. It covers 20+ feet of his
chain link fences, but he didn't plant it. Somebody thought it was
honeysuckle(by smell I think), but I only found yellow-flowered
honeysuckles online. Bees and insects love it.

http://members.aol.com/DigitalVinyl66/NeighborsBush.jpg

Thanks.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener