Old 19-09-2003, 04:02 AM
DigitalVinyl

Default ID of neighbor's bush

animaux wrote:

Looks like Clematis terniflora aka or used to be known as Clematis paniculata.
Commonly known as sweet autumn clematis. Mine bloomed all spring, summer, and
now into fall. A very unusual year.

I found it under the terniflora/Sweet Autumn name... that is defintely
it!

This thing is huge,totally hides the top of the fence under a mound
for 20'.

Thanks Dave & animaux

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:02:09 GMT, DigitalVinyl opined:

A neighbor asked if I knew what this was. It covers 20+ feet of his
chain link fences, but he didn't plant it. Somebody thought it was
honeysuckle(by smell I think), but I only found yellow-flowered
honeysuckles online. Bees and insects love it.

http://members.aol.com/DigitalVinyl66/NeighborsBush.jpg

Thanks.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener