Old 19-09-2003, 10:42 AM
J C-W

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

Ron Clark wrote in message . ..
SNIP
I think you'll find that it's technically known as SPAM and
unacceptable on usenet

Ron,
I'm sorry you've been offended, but I think *you* will find this
message was *not* SPAM - I am offering plans on the web to *help*
garden pond owners, I'm not trying to sell anything, it was a single
message, and it was not off-topic, so therefore, it cannot be classed
as SPAM (check the definition at
http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml if you need to).
Please be more careful when flaming, and don't forget that there is a
real person on the other end of a message (mostly). If you are not
interested in garden ponds or pond-keeping, don't read the message,
it's as simple as that, but my message certainly did not warrant your
flame.
Jason