Old 19-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Ray

Default OT- Isabel

OK, it's Friday morning and the power and cable are both back. Other than a
few broken tree limbs and lots of scattered leaves, we have come through
unscathed.

Let's put our thoughts with the folks in NC and VA who really need it.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:01:00 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

Thanks, Reka. Al is in a more vulnerable spot than I, and is likely in

the
middle of it right now (6 pm Eastern), but we're looking at 50+ mph winds
lover night.

Good luck guys. We will keep our thumbs.... Can't remember
Wendy's saying. I will have to stick to fingers crossed.
SuE