Old 19-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

In article ,
Ron Clark writes:

| Really, this business is beneath my notice, but since you persist in
| championing a misguided youth, I will attempt to enlighten you.
|
| It is an abuse of the terms and conditions of usenet usage to
| recommend products, to promote links to dozens and dozens of
| commercial retailers, to provide links to product lists and to price
| lists.

Fascinating! Where are these terms and conditions to be found,
and what is the organisation that has the authority to promulgate
them? I can't remember when I started using Usenet, but it was
a couple of decades back, and I have lived in blissful ignorance
of such things ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.