Old 19-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Louis Ohland

Default OT e-mail messages since yesterday

Yep, I called it SPAM just for ease. It's more precise to say that the
server was infected. But they still are / were spewing out a lot of
traffic. Where the heck is their staff? They should wake up and look at
their logs once in a while.

On a related note, my Autumn Joy sedum performed extravagently this
year. Bees just love 'em. The Blue Spirea needs to be pruned back next
year, the blooms were a bit thin compared to last year. Speedwell and
Ladybells put out.

Monkshood just starting to bud. They should be spectacular. 4 feet
tall.