Old 19-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Ron Clark

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:28:00 +0100, Victoria Clare
wrote:

I've had to make decisions on 'when to pull an account for spamming' when I
worked for an ISP. In my opinion, this doesn't fit the bill.

Sorry, not posting any further in this thread. I think you are just
looking for a fight, and I'm not interested.

No fights. Victoria, we can surely disagree without that.

I don't even feel a need to convince you, right ?
I have made my point, you've made yours.
It's over now..

Regards

--
®óñ© © ²°°³