Old 20-09-2003, 12:03 AM
Madgardener

Default OT e-mail messages since yesterday

"Louis Ohland" wrote in message

Yep, I called it SPAM just for ease. It's more precise to say that the
server was infected. But they still are / were spewing out a lot of
traffic. Where the heck is their staff? They should wake up and look at
their logs once in a while.

On a related note, my Autumn Joy sedum performed extravagently this
year. Bees just love 'em. The Blue Spirea needs to be pruned back next
year, the blooms were a bit thin compared to last year. Speedwell and
Ladybells put out.

Sedums here are just getting cranked up. And yes, the bees adore them. I
look at them doing the hoe-down on the broccoli like tops and it's great
entertainment. Ummmm BLUE Spirea????? You mean the flowers are BLUE?? or
what? I have a nice little clump of Ladybells, but I wish I had a larger
clump of them. They transplant nicely. Next year I think I will just divide
them and see what happens. I can't find them anywhere and I got my clump
from Mary Emma, (whom you might have seen mentioned before in previous posts
of mine g)

Monkshood just starting to bud. They should be spectacular. 4 feet
tall.

Ohhhhh Monkshood........I would love to try that one, but I don't know what
zone it's really happy with. (we're 7 now, but I am beginning to think we
will have one helluva winter......) Gentian is another one. Thanks for the
garden chat, it was neat.
madgardener