Old 20-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Anne Lurie

Default OT more viruses

Gale,

I tried setting Norton Anti-virus to just delete emails from those on the
"blocked senders list" that I had just created, but I got a popup screen
each time NAV did it, yuck!

Try going through the options at NAV until you come to "delete messages
silently" or something like that.

Well, at least this email barrage has accomplished something -- I'm
finally going to get a bigger hard drive installed, so I can download the
*real* security fix from Microsoft's website; I've tried several times, but
I don't have enough space on my hard drive (probably because I was foolish
enough to install Windows XP on an "older" computer).

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Yup - had 15 last night, right after midnight EST and 48 more at 8am

today -
Norton is catching them all, but I have to sit here and click on

Quarantine
after repair failed...........hmmmm.... - going to see if I can change
settings to either Quarantine with no repair or just plain delete
Gale :~)