Old 20-09-2003, 12:46 AM
FBCS

Default netting your pond

Hi Muffin

I use the same netting. I have mine lifted up over the ponds approx 18in. I
use metal stakes intended for staking peonies you can pick them up at Lowes.
They are straight then have small circles are the top. I pull as tight as I
can hooking the net to the stake and place rock at the bottom to hold tight.
It is high enough for plants and easy access for cleaning. You get used to
seeing it. Just remember the danger of it laying in the water, net catches
fish. You sew them together or overlap depending on the size of your pond.
Joann
"*muffin*" wrote in message
how do you guys attach the nets to the top of your pond??
do they sink? or how do you pull them taut?
& how do you clean the leaves off???
(I can see me trying & then dumping everything IN the pond)

I picked up 2 bird nets at lowes (14' wide...... have to overlap??? sew
together???) it has 1 in. holes. I hope this is ok to use,,