Old 20-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Diane Mancino

Default OT- Isabel

how about Regis and Kelly, where Kelly was telling the weather guy how cute
he was and the guy at the beach was wiping the camera lens and telling her
he was cute too- if she could just see.
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
I heard about that one, too. And someone on CNN who got creamed. At

least
the anchor on Fox, after watching his colleague with the falling down

pants,
said "We really must be the stupidest people on earth!" LOL

Diana

"Ray" wrote in message
The funniest was on NBC - two guys were trying to measure the wind

speed,
and the "expert" says "well, we kind of sheltered here..." and they both
promptly get literally blown away!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
Glad y'all came through in good shape. Did anyone see the reporter on

Fox
News, out in the worst of the wind and literally trying to keep his

pants
up?

The storm was nothing to laugh about, but that scene sure was. G

Diana