Old 20-09-2003, 03:04 AM
fran

Default Of encoring irises and asters and UPS drivers

An ocean-going critter that looks like a squid stuck tail-first inside
a flat snail shell. The shells are beautifully colored in a very nice
blend of pastels. The fossil shells can be wildly patterened.

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:32:13 -0400, "Madgardener"
wrote:

?? I don't claim to know much, but what is a Chambered Nautilus Z?
madgardener
"Zemedelec" wrote in message
I'll never forget the UPS driver, whoever he was, who tossed a package
containing a Chambered Nautilus up on my second floor porch. Needless to

say,
there was not much left of the nautilus when I opened the package.
zemedelec