Old 20-09-2003, 03:05 AM
Madgardener

Default the answer is maybe

you gotta stop teasing me with tales of piles 10'X 75' Dwight. all this
drool is messing up m' keyboards. (bad enough I step over Miz Mary's
electric fence her BIL put around her back yard to keep his cows in where
they now graze to pick up cowpies.......g
madgardener
"Dwight Sipler" wrote in message

I have the same problem. Landscapers bring me leaves, which they dump
and I scrape up into a pile. They sit there a year or so and then I roll
the pile (with a tractor) to another location. That's my answer to
turning a pile 10' high and 75' long. About 25% of the time I come
across dry leaves, but the rest of it gets started composting. It takes
a couple of years this way.