Old 20-09-2003, 03:10 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] privets ligustrum

In a message dated 9/18/2003 10:01:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I have another question about my tree well i was told to

over winter it
by putting it in the ground i wonder if that would be ideal

for my tree in
the shape it is in
thank you

I can't help and I was hoping someone from a colder climate

than mine would
respond. Here on the Space Coast there would not be a need to

put it in the
ground.
But, allowing for the proper preparation of the soil where

it was planted,
being in the ground should help it.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

It almost always is a rejuvenation for a bonsai to spend a while
in the ground. If it is ailing, though, I'd suggest that you
leave it in the ground at least a year.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - The phrase

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++