Old 28-01-2003, 03:51 AM
Darlene

Default Shiva - AZ new grower

I followed the instructions on the package. 2 foot deep and round hole mound
of bone meal treated dirt with roots around it. Filled and watered with B-1
for 10 days. Then water once a week since. I got the bush at Home Depot it
was one of the premium bushes but I do not know which one. After
re-watering it yesterday with a tablespoon or so of the B-1 the leaves have
perked up. I cannot see if the black on the cut ends of part of the bush
are any worse or not.
Bachman-Calkins ICQ#: 3266702 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me