Old 20-09-2003, 09:22 AM
J C-W

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

"Ron Clark" wrote in message
Anyway, I'm off for a cuppla weeks to bask in the sun now so for me
the discussion is over and I shall switch off my spam-detector now,
It's been fun. Best wishes to everybody, especially Jason.

Oh, what a relief - I only wanted to let people know about something which
might help them - I didn't expect for it to turn into a brow-beating
exercise on spam/netiquette. Still, I guess by now (having been using the
Internet since '93) I should realise that the 'Net is replete with Ron
Clark's!

Anyway, for the interest of anyone else, I've now taken the advice of
helpful people like Victoria and Anne and made some formatting changes to
hopefully make the page easier to read, including breaking it into sections.
Oh, and I've also put an explanation line at the top as to why certain
products are mentioned (just in case there are any more Rons out there
reading this).

Thanks for your patience people, and sorry this thread has got so out of
hand.
Jason

---