Old 20-09-2003, 11:03 AM
John Bachman

Default netting your pond

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:52:06 -0400, "*muffin*"
wrote:

ok, so how do you clean it??
doesn't the leaves go UNDER the net?

(still trying to picture all this!)

Take a look at my design at www.anatekcorp.com/garden/pondscreen.htm
You can build your own along this lines if you want.

The netting is one piece and the whole frame, net an all tilt for easy
cleaning. I am finding that the dome shape is mostly self cleaning,
the leaves just blow off and I rake them up.

The polyester mesh that I use holds up in the outdoors much better
than nylon. The velcro fasteners are simple, sturdy and easily
connected and reconnected. I have not found this fasteners retail but
I can supply them if you want. I can also supply the mesh but have it
in white only at the present time.

John