Old 20-09-2003, 12:24 PM
JennyC

Default new website: DIY homebuild mechanical external pond pre-filter

"J C-W" wrote
Anyway, for the interest of anyone else, I've now taken the advice

of
helpful people like Victoria and Anne and made some formatting

changes to
hopefully make the page easier to read, including breaking it into

sections.
Oh, and I've also put an explanation line at the top as to why

certain
products are mentioned (just in case there are any more Rons out

there
reading this).

Thanks for your patience people, and sorry this thread has got so

out of
hand.
Jason

Much better and easier to read Jason.
N.B. You ought to post the 'hovercraft' to uk.rec.sheds - but beware,
Ron inhabits that group too :~))
Jenny