Old 20-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default READ THIS ,spam mail off the newsgroup

Hoi, Keith I hope you haven't sent me any mails because I'm not getting
anything except viruses for the moment, since 18september, and I'm getting a
serious cramp from deleting messages.
I'll be changing my E-mail adress and find a way to post without revieling
it on the groups. So if anyone want's my adress in the future it will be by
postalservice (letter) or telephone. I won't be responding to anything
untill I've figured out a sollution.
Cheers
Peter

"keith" schreef in bericht
hi everyone I am sure I am not the only one receiving Microsoft's security
updates(viruses as Microsoft don't email to tell you of updates)I am

getting
hundreds a day, among other Spam mail,returned mail that I haven't sent!
I now this isn't about orchids,but this issue needs looking at!is there
anyway I can get my email address not to be shown after a posted
message,your email address should be private unless you want to give it
out!I have had to create more email addresses,& cancel my original.The

only
way around this I can think of is to create a new email address,private

one
only give it out to trusted parties.keep the original for newsgroups etc!
thanks keith