Old 20-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Sad Sid

Default Google toolbar

"JennyC" wrote in message
Google says:
browser randomly crashes. What's up with that?

Do you have other third-party browser plug-ins installed on your
system? Some of these plug-ins don't play so well with the Google
Toolbar (SafariDog is one confirmed example). If you want to continue
using the Google Toolbar, we recommend you uninstall other browser
plug-in software and see if that corrects the problem. We appreciate
your patience while we work on a solution.

HTH Jenny :~))

Thanks Jenny!
Sadly, I've got nowt but virgin IE6. I'm going to try again without the
feedback to Google enabled - my system is set up like a WW2 pill-box - not
much can get in or out to the Net, which might be why it falls over...