Old 20-09-2003, 06:12 PM
K Barrett

Default RIP Marg Baker

Makes you wish you could bonk her on the head, stuff her in the trunk of
your car and dump her off at the Dr's office, don't it? Medical care ala
Tony Soprano.

Sounds like time for an intervention. (None of my business and not the venue
for it. But I see this all the time. No sense waiting till it *is* too late.
Charlie's point was also be persistent with your Drs too.)

Kath

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Oh, my God, Kathy, if I could only get my sister to listen! She has had
scans that show enlarged ovaries that go back months, and still she
procrastinates, finding every reason under the sun to avoid a biopsy.

Today it's a headache, yesterday it was guuguu (sp?) lipids that woud cure
it all, tomorrow it will be something else. There's been coenzyme this
and
blue green algae, and a Chinese doctor who is not licensed in this country
giving her whatever is the flavor of the day.

Don't misunderstand me. I am the greatest believer in healing yourself,

and
doing nothing if nothing is warranted. I believe that we can do miracles
with our health. But, I also believe in modern medicine when it is

needed.

Okay, I've vented. Probably not the venue for it.

Diana