Old 20-09-2003, 10:03 PM
volts500

Default OT more viruses

"*muffin*" wrote in message
something that I found out.
I am getting tons of these, my daughter isn't,, & neither is my 'new'

yahoo
address.
"I" am using my address for newsgroups,, my daughter does NOT go on
newsgroups, neither does my yahoo address.

I also read from other newsgroups, that this seems to be the trend,, the
virus stuff is being sent to emails harvested to those on
newsgroups.........( well also kazaa etc)

That's why it's best to create an addy that is used for reading newsgroups
_only_........when something like this happens all one needs to do is create
a message rule: "for all messages","delete it from server" until the thing
blows over.