Old 21-09-2003, 05:22 AM
KenCo

Default OT - possibly avoiding this BS in the future

dkat wrote:

Nonsense. You can't legislate against this.

its already been done but its aimed at
banks/ecomm. etc that get hit, then the sentances
are stiff. it needs to be 0 tolerance for anyone hit.

What ever happened to personal
responsibility. It is not at all difficult to know enough to keep yourself
from becoming infected. DKat

bullcrap, the virus last month hit 150,000+
computers the 1st hr., no antivirus software
worked because of how it was written. they
updated AV files in 4-5 hrs. but by then
2,000,000+ were infected. even computers w/
firewalls and antivirus running at the same
time got hit.

this is the virus info source, blaster info
http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?date=2003-08-14

its also rumored that the major power outage
is a result of the same virus, I think the power
companies know a tad more than any of us.
they will never publicly admit what caused it ......

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-05565

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced