Old 21-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Lee and Kath

Default Frogs

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:21:23 +0100, Charles Thorpe wrote:

Glenda wrote:

We haven't got a pond but a frog sefrightenede set up residence in
some pots in a shaded area with busy lizzies and ivies in them

Hehe - I've got 2 living among some pots. One of them frightened the life
out of me the other day and had him(her?)self a lucky escape when it got
hoovered up in the lawn mower. Wasn't harmed a bit, but it gave me a big
surprise when I lifted the lid of the grass box and out it hopped!

Some of 'our' frogs hibernate in the compost heap so we have to be really careful if we turn it.
They sleep near the bottom where it is more soil-like.
Kath