Old 21-09-2003, 12:32 PM
John Bachman

Default netting your pond

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:08:43 -0400, "*muffin*"
wrote:

ok, so how do the netting contraptions STAY in place under 2 feet of snow??

I showed my hubby the one on the page with the white pvc frame, & he said ,,
" yea right, florida maybe........"

I am in Southern NH, lots of snow. But I do not leave the screen over
the pond for winter. That is why I made the design easy to
assemble/disassemble. I only need it in place Oct - Nov and then it
is dissassembled and stored.

I am thinking of finding the right kind of plastic so that I can use
it as a solar heater in early spring.

John

PS: See the screen that we are talking about at
www.anatekcorp.com/garden/pondscreen.htm