Old 21-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Chookie

Default Roses In Pots

In article ,
"Wanda" wrote:

I was given a rose (Mr Lincoln hybrid Tea) as a birthday present last night.
I don't have the time or patience for roses, but can't ditch the thing since
it was a present...

Roses aren't that difficult. Even in Sydney you can pretty much plant and
forget them (as long as you don't have conniptions at the sight of black
spot). The occasional fertiliser and winter prune isn't too big an imposition
on a gardening fiend such as yourself, surely?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990