Old 21-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Hank

Default scenes of an explicit nature in my pond!

Goldfish are very promiscuous. They will spawn anytime, anywhere and
with anybody close to their species. "Just when you thought it was
safe to go near the water" ;-}

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"juliepacker" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi

There are some strange goings on in my pond. The pond is only six

weeks
old and I have 4 goldfish and 2 shubunkins. Fish a is chasing fish

and shimying down its side......looks a lot like they are spawning,

(
blush) but surely its the wrong time of the year? Is fish breeding
seasonal or do they wait for the water conditions to be right?

Thanks for any info.

Julie. Isle of Wight
--
juliepacker