Old 21-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Chris Owens

Default Composting Office Paper

Persephone@UndX-Mozilla-Status: 0009
Neither concerns *me*. But it seems to me that people who get worried
about these kinds of insignificant things are missing something even
bigger in their quest to micromanage what goes into their pile. Like I
said, the printing on a typical piece of paper is only on about 5% of
it's surface area, yet discussion always seems to focus on that, and
never gets around to discussing what's in the paper itself.

My community picks up recyclables, including office paper.
If yours does too, that might be a better of dealing with the paper.

Check to see what they do with the paper first. Many communities
take stuff from the recycling boxes straight to the local
landfill.

Chris Owens