Old 21-09-2003, 04:22 PM
animaux

Default Cheap trees (yeas and boos)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:02:06 GMT, Sandy Beotches opined:

J Kolenovsky wrote:
45 gallon Chinese Pistache (boo)

?

Not a Texas Pistache, but I thought these were still generally
considered on the (yea) end of things. We have one that I'm very fond
of. Whyforso a (boo)?

Some purists don't even like the idea of adapted species, regardless whether or
not they are invasive. We have a Chinese pistache and love it. It's a long
lived tree, very fast growing, lovely strap leaf foliage and in about 5 years,
sizeable from a mere 5 gallon tree. Ours is in the ground for 2 years and from
the original 5 feet is now approximately 15 feet tall.