Old 21-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Louis Ohland using a throwaway address!

Default OT e-mail messages since yesterday

Can't find a source for Leopards Bane other than teeny little plants.

Do what you've got to do. I found it to be hardy. It doesn't want to
die.

The Snakeroot is actually a wildflower here, but I am determined to have Black Cohosh for myself by next spring because my woods ARE dry shade.

I had a snakeroot in a well drained, partly shady spot. It limps about
without enough water. I moved that one to the bed, and it will probably
do well next year.

I have varigated Solomon's seal, don't have the regular kind....

Now that's unusual. Like saying you don't have dandelions. I have the
Solomon's Seal, false solomon's seal, and I bought a varigated solomon's
seal just this year. Hard year to start, but it'll be better next year
after it establishes itself.

If you mean the true buttercup flower, with the strawberry like leaves,

I don't remember the full name. But it does send out runners, and the
blossoms are shaped like strawberry blossoms.