Old 21-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Wendy

Default Off Topic x posted to abpo

Wow! Mine have stopped completely? Touch wood! Jerry I am curios yellow, how
many News Groups do you belong to? I only have 5.
Cheers Wendy
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
et...
715 and still coming Wonder when people are going to clean up their
machines?

"Diane Mancino" wrote in message
t...
Are you on a dialup or broadband access? don't answer, but I was

surprised
to see my firewall's report of how many incoming traffic blocks it
performed. I'm using Sygate and there is a free version.

Also, a rejected message in my mail that I did not generate, tells me

not
bounce these messages- just block and forward to my ISP. Find your spam
reporting address on the ISP website and keep it in your address book.

when
you click on block, you can see that it isn't Microsoft sending it.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Good idea, Ray. Now I need to figure out how to do it, which I will.

(I'm
not as dumb as I look! LOL) But, does it matter, if I'm reading the

headers
off the ISP server? Of course, if OE is open, then anything can come

in.
Bugs caught tonight by Norton, bless its little heart.

585 and counting........

Diana