Old 21-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Gerard-P

Default Pollination isues

I tried to send you e-mail without success.

A return message told:

The following addresses had permanent fatal errors
and

Quota exceeded
When possible send a direct e-mail to me please.

Regards,

Gerard

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
. be...
I've just finished playing insect. I've pollinated a phal. equestris with

V. roeblingiana, and the V. roeblingiana with itself and the Phal.
equestris. In total 3 flowers and frozen 3 pair of pollen for an other
experiment later on.
Do any of you know of this cross or have any thoughts about this aspect of
orchidgrowing.
Cheers
BTW: had to delete 103 of these damm virus attacks before being able to

read
my e-mail and post this. I wish all virus makers a terrible future.