Old 21-09-2003, 10:14 PM
KenCo

Default Does anyone here have fancy guppies?

dkat wrote:

I foolishly bought a male and female fancy guppy for my small water garden
to keep down the mosquitoes. I now have to winter them over (well actually
winter over Mom and two offspring) and I don't have a clue when I should
bring them in, if they have to have filtered water or I can simply change
the water on a daily basis (I'm going to have a very small tank by the
kitchen sink), etc. They don't eat any of the food I give them that I can
see so I don't even know about feeding them. Any help would be
appreciated... DKat

guppies are easy, just water and a plant for
filtration is fine.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced