Old 21-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Moles

In article , Bill
Pritchard writes
I have read the FAQs and I'm sure this subject must crop up regularly but I am
desperate. I have tried the thing that makes an intermittant noise buried in
the ground, kids windmills, a pest exterminater and even,God help me,two empty
bottles at opposite ends of the garden, something a friend? said he saw on TV.

Anything like that will move moley to your neighbour where, if your
neighbour does the same, he (moley, that is, not your neighbour) will
just come back to you.

I am prepared to try anything,legal or otherwise. Neighbours would appreciate
it if any nudity occurred during the hours of darkness.

The only way is to trap them (moleys, not neighbours).
Sorry, but that is the stark truth.
You either put up with moley or you kill him.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.