Old 22-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Shiva

Default Bride's Dream must go

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:03:49 -0400, "Scopata Fuori"
wrote:

BD has got to be the single most prolific, classic HT in my garden, bar
none. But I am on the East Coast, although we have had endless rain here,
all year, punctuated by just enough sunlight for them to grow.

Wow. This rose has done well THIS YEAR on the east coast?? I might
need to have it. Are you in the south (please pardon my bad memory)?

[...]
It's just too good of a rose to let go without a fight.

This is great to know. I have always been repelled by this rose
because of its name. You know, the vision of the blushing young bride
whose every hope and dream for life hangs on her new husband. *gag*

Why is there not a GROOM"S dream, do you think? Or is that another
name for "X-rated?" LOL! Sorry, I just amuse the hell out of myself at
times.

I'd love to know what other roses have done well for you this year.

Scopata Fuori