Old 22-09-2003, 12:55 AM
cat daddy

Default OT - possibly avoiding this BS in the future

"Bob in PA" wrote in message
While reading this, I started to wonder if OE has an email filtering

device.
I can't seem to find it if it does. Can someone point me in the

direction?

Yes. Click Tools/Message Rules/ Mail tab/ New button.

The following was also recently posted by MS MVP Ron Martell:

"Here is my OE message rule.

It has been 100% effective for the past 2 days:

Where the message body contains 'This is the qmail program'
or 'Undelivered message to'
or 'I'm sorry to have to inform you that I wasn't able to deliver your
message'
or 'I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message'
or 'Undeliverable mail to'
or 'all known security vulnerabilities'
or 'Undelivered mail to' or 'Undeliverable message to'
or 'I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver your message'
or 'Undeliverable to'
or 'I'm afraid the message returned below'
or 'Undelivered to'
or 'An e-mail delivered to you contained a virus'
Delete it
and Stop processing more rules

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--