Old 22-09-2003, 01:32 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Off Topic x posted to abpo

You hold the record, Ray! I'm at 757. And the only ngs I do are rgo and
abpo. At least I can keep virus free, which is more than I can say for some
other folks I know, who actually opened some of this dreck because it looked
"official". No tech head I, but that I have always known not to do.

So, blocking large messages didn't work, though? I am about to do that, at
least until this all quiets down.

Diana

"Ray" wrote in message
r.g.o and a.b.p.o are it for me, and in 33 more, I'll top 1000!

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
et...
Up to 765 now I regularly contribute to the 2 orchid NGs and
occasionally to a few microsoft NGs. Oops, now it's 767

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I wish mine had stopped, Wendy. And Jerry, you're still ahead of me -

710
as of this afternoon.

Diana