Old 22-09-2003, 03:55 AM
FBCS

Default ping RichToyBox

Whew Glad all is well and you were able to check in. It is hard living in
the turn of the century (1900). Joann
"Lesa Berlinghoff" wrote in message
Hello all.

We had all of the large plants in the pond blown over, but no real other
physical damage. The power has been out since Thursday and looks like it
will be out for several more days or weeks. We have been running the

ponds
on generator with excess power diverted indoors to the refrigerator,
freezer, television. Hope everyone else faired as well. I am using my
daughters laptop to post this and don't have time to read all messages.

RichToyBox
"Gregory Young" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Rich:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed you are spared hurricane Isabella's

wrath!!
Good luck from your friends up North!!
Please let us know how you make out!
Happy ponding,